Q. Are there other places to obtain permissions to use copyrighted works?


Sometimes the best way to obtain permission or license to a copyrighted item is through a copyright management center. Here are a few places that can assist you with obtaining permissions:

  1. Copyright Clearance Center
  2. The American Society of Composers and Authors
  3. Swank Motion Picture
  4. Artist Rights Society


  • Last Updated Jan 02, 2020
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Gemmicka Piper

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0